Attached are temporary COVID-19 emergency Policies that will expire December 31, 2020.
- COVID-19-Emergency Modification of the Sick Leave Policy
- COVID 19-Emergency Modification to the Family and Medical Leave Policy
- COVID 19-Emergency Reassignment Policy
- COVID 19- Remote Work & Telecommuting policy
- COVID 19-Return to Work Certification
- COVID 19-Return to Work Protocol
These policies have been reviewed by Union leadership and the Town will continue to keep an open dialogue with Union Leadership during this crisis.
REMINDER: If you are experiencing symptoms of the pandemic virus. For COVID-19, these include symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat. Employers must maintain all information about employee illness as a confidential medical record in compliance with the ADA.
The employer may also measure an employee’s body temperature during a pandemic.
There is a first responder testing center at the CVS in Shrewsbury, MA. Results are reportedly getting back within 24 hours.
Please email Brian at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.